When your survival is at stake, never underestimate the importance of reliable tools. Equip yourself with the unrivaled durability and versatility of a Dawson blade, and face uncertainty with confidence.
The Marauder XL, expertly crafted from top-of-the-line American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, is designed to withstand the toughest conditions. Its 7"+ blade is highly resistant to corrosion and staining, ensuring long-lasting performance. With our specialized heat treatment process, Dawson blades maintain their sharpness for up to twice as long as other premium steels.
With a legacy of over 50 years' knifemaking expertise and an industry-leading warranty, the Marauder epitomizes the pinnacle of American quality and craftsmanship. When it comes to your tools, settle for nothing less than the best.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 7 1/4" blade, 12 3/8" overall
- 13oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black blade finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for discreet carry
- Versatile carry options: Upright belt carry, MOLLE compatible
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee