High performance car makers went to Italy to fine tune their high performance cars, but we were already there. Our famous hard use folder engineered, tweaked, tuned and perfected into an ultra light, ultra strong, all Titanium alloy flipper.
The blade steel is Bohler Uddenholm M390 Clean Steel. The bearings are specifically tuned IKBS, the hardware is DPx Gear's exclusive American 7/64 hex.
Imagine everything you wanted in a hard use folder, but lighter, faster, and, well...sexier. When your EDC needs to be ultra light, ultra strong and DPx Gear.
- Hand tuned and finished
- Triple opening choice - flipper, thumb stud, blade notch
- Custom IKBS system
- Blade is matte black PVD coated, then stonewashed M390
- Tuned 3D Ti scales anodized to Platinum Grey finish
- Pivot screw with 7/64 hardware so no special tool is required for adjustment
- Reversible clip
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker
- Hex driver lanyard hole
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Comes with replaceable flat head screw
|Steel||Matte Black PVD, then stonewashed M390|
|Handle Material||3D Titanium|