Head out on your next adventure without worrying about the safety of your drinking water with the LifeStraw Go Series. This BPA-free bottle includes an advanced 2-stage filter, which removes parasites, bacteria, microplastics, chlorine, silt, sand and cloudiness to make sure that you have safe and great tasting water wherever you go. Plus, this eco-friendly bottle is made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic - helping you do good while avoiding single use plastic bottles. For every purchase of a LifeStraw Go Series bottler one child in need will receive clean drinking water for a year. So stay hydrated and safe with the ultimate sidekick for safer and better tasting water!
With the purchase of this BPA-free bottle, made with 50% post-consumer recycled plastic, you can provide a child with safe drinking water for an entire year. Show your support and say no to single-use plastic bottles once and for all!
- 22 fl oz | 650 mL
- 1L | 34 fl oz
Dimensions & Care
- Weight: 650ml: 247g; 1L: 268 g
- Height: 28cm
- Replaceable filters & parts
- BPA Free and dishwasher safe, once filter is removed
- Includes: water bottle, BPA-Free membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with color-matched silicone mouthpiece
LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter Removes:
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron