There are some things whose value we have understood since the dawn of time. Food. Shelter. A stout layer of material between you and the elements, and a knife you can depend on to help you get and keep all three.
The Nomad's do-it-all drop point blade tackles hunting, skinning, camp and everyday chores with ease. It's built from CPM-MagnaCut, one of the toughest and most highly refined steels available, milled at one of the last surviving steel mills in the United States. Sharpened to razor fineness and outfitted with a versatile, close-carry Kydex sheath that won't slow you down.
We stand behind our blades with an exceptional lifetime warranty, backed by a reputation for quality unparalleled through more than a half-century in the industry.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tone
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/4" blade, 8 3/4 overall
- 6oz knife only, 8.9oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 Handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee