Dawson Marauder Survival, Camp and Backpacking Knife - Apocalypse Black with Ultrex Camp G10 Handle
We have run out of stock for this item.
Don't underestimate the importance of reliable tools when it comes to survival. Embrace the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade and confidently face any uncertainty that comes your way.
The Marauder, meticulously crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, offers exceptional durability. Its 5.5"+ blade is incredibly resistant to corrosion and staining, ensuring long-lasting performance. Thanks to our specialized heat treatment process, Dawson blades stay sharp for up to twice as long as other premium steels.
With over 50 years of knifemaking experience and backed by an industry-leading warranty, the Marauder represents the pinnacle of American quality and craftsmanship.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5 5/8" blade, 11 1/4" overall
- 12oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for discreet carry
- Versatile carry options: Upright belt carry, MOLLE compatible
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee