Dawson Nomad Hunting, Camp and Outdoors Knife - Scorched Earth with White and Black G10 Handle
Throughout history, there are certain things whose value has remained constant: food, shelter, and reliable tools to keep you protected. When it comes to these essentials, the Nomad is the knife you can truly depend on.
The versatile drop point blade of the Nomad handles hunting, skinning, camp tasks, and everyday chores effortlessly. Crafted from CPM-MagnaCut, one of the toughest and most refined steels available, this blade is meticulously milled at one of the last surviving steel mills in the United States. With a razor-sharp edge, it ensures precision in every task. Plus, the close-carry Kydex sheath provides convenient and hassle-free mobility.
We take immense pride in our blades, which is why we offer an exceptional lifetime warranty. With over 50 years of industry experience, we have earned a reputation for unparalleled quality and craftsmanship.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/4" blade, 8 3/4" overall
- 6oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- NEW Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for discreet carry
- Versatile carry options: Upright belt carry or pocket carry, MOLLE compatible
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee